A forward thinking, agile engineering company, Vision4ce develops image processing, video-management and rugged computing solutions for security, surveillance and defence applications.
Vision4ce’ current management team were co-founders of Octec Ltd, the world leading developer of video tracking products, which was subsequently acquired by GE Intelligent Platforms, thus we still offer support for legacy Octec products whilst also developing the next generation of image processing and video tracking solutions.
Our multi-talented engineers have a strong background in the development, integration and deployment of solutions for challenging real-world image processing, video management and EO system control applications internationally.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Target Detection and Video Tracking
- Image Stabilisation and Fusion
- Real-time Vision Algorithms
- Ballistics and Targeting
- Development of rugged hardware
- Development of complex real time software
- Imaging sensor technologies
- Electro-optic systems across a wide range of security and defence applications for land, sea and air.
HOW WE WORK
- Focus on providing practical solutions to real world challenges
- Develop enduring relationships with our customers and suppliers
- Draw on the wealth of applications experience which exists within the team at Vision4ce
- Adopt the open architectures and industry standards, wherever possible
- Have a positive can-do attitude and go the extra mile
- Operate a flat management structure which is engineering led and responsive to customer needs.